What Your Nails Say About Your Health
Each one of us has nails. You could not deny it. In fact, these nails are considered as the top-notch essence of the body. Also, by the year 2024, it is estimated that the nail polishes will have a business of $15.55 billion. Isn't it insane? Then don't you think you should care about them?
Before that have a look at what do your nails say about you.
- The color of the nails can define a lot. If your nails are yellow in color then it is more likely that you have a fungal infection. Also, if it would not be treated on time then it can get greenish in color. It can yellow because of the age factor too, or might because of lung issues most commonly smoking.
- If you have a bit of pink tint at the top of your nails that is the "terry's nails". It can indicate heart failure, kidney failure, diabetes, or liver problems.
- If you nails are extremely pale then it indicates that you have nutrition deficiency. If not treated at the time it can lead to anemia or iron deficiency.
- The red nails indicate that you might have heart disease.
- The nails that are bluish or purplish can be a reason that your body is not getting enough oxygen.
- Grey nails are a symptom that you are in taking a lot of pills.
- The dry and crumbled nails are the reason that of a deficiency in the vitamins