Amazing Shortcuts You Aren't Using
Have you ever been wondered how others can cope with short keys and how are they using a keyboard and not the mouse? This might have surprised you. Do you wish to be the same? Then go no further because here are the keys that might help you to use the keyboard like a pro!
- Do you need a fresh window because you have been working for so long and now your desktop is all messed up? Here is a solution: simply press windows key + CTRL +D or windows key + Control + UP (if you are using Mac)
- Here is how you can switch between virtual desktop. To get back to the desktop you have been working all you need is to press Windows key + CTRL and if you are using Mac then simply hit Control Key.
- To delete or close any of the desktops that you no longer need then press Windows Key + CTRL + F4. And say if you are using Mac book then hold down the Option key and press 'X'.
- Put yourself in a situation that you have opened a lot of apps and you wish to go back to the desktop. What would you do? You probably think of minimizing each app, isn't it? But here is a way for you. Simply press Windows key plus M
- And furthermore, if you wish to peak at the desktop then simply press Windows key + comma (,) and if you are using Mac then press Command + F3.