Find Out Who’s Tracking You through Your Phone
Safety is the ultimate right of every individual. Many of you must have heard that our phones got hacked. Or someone is tracing us? But we might not know how to cope with this. Here in this forum, you will have some of the useful tips that can help you to find out who is tracking you through your phone.
- The *#21# is the code through which you can get if your data, calls, or messages are being diverted or not. Most of the parents or partners do this to protect their loved ones.
- The next is *#62* is the code that can help you to figure out whether your calls, messages, or data are not redirected. It seems that at times, the phone calls are redirected to any of the operators.
- The Universal code ##002# is the one that switches off all forms of redirection from your phones. You can use this code before roaming, it is taken smart to use before that.
- If someone steals your phone you instantly look for the International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) number. But what if you do not have that? Dial *#06# and get your IMEI number instantly. You can then track your mobile phone.
- If you are an Android user. It is ideal to install Anti-Virus Software. The most dangerous of all is PlaceRaider. The virus can access your data and information through an internet connection.
- Use messaging apps that are completely closed and cannot be accessed by any.