Easy DIY house decor idead
Decorating your house is a fun but tricky task, especially when chic and trendy house decorations are heavy on the pocket. We bring you our top favorite easy DIY home decor ideas by 5 min craft that will help you give a chic new look to your house in absolutely no time!
- Jute: Simply wrap the jute around a vase using hot glue to keep it together. Add a few beads too if you like. You'll have a brand new vase giving you driftwood vibes.
- Getting confused by the keys? Be prepared for the most fun hack! Just color the top part of your keys. Use different colors for different keys. That confusion about keys will be gone lost!
- Polaroid Gallery: This one is our absolute favorite! This DIY gives your house an elegant yet flattering and trendy look. And the best part is that you can totally customize it! Take that Polaroid out of your cabinet and take lots of pictures of people, places and things you like. You can also get any picture printed, be it of your childhood or your dream place where you've always wanted to visit! You can also use pictures in frames to decorate your favorite wall. Use different geometrical and fun shapes and let your creativity flow.
- Plant pots: Use that old broken mug, or that really cute cup, your favorite Mason jar, or even a shot glass to grow your desired indoor plants in there, such as money plant and peace lily.
- Use a jute cord and nails to create unique and fun shapes on your favorite walls that not create a trendy and attractive look. Simply hammer the nails in the wall and wrap the jute cord around to create different art pieces.
- Use your old plates (especially with traditional designs) to decorate your home. These plates give an intricate look to your walls and are specifically ideal for living room decor.
These are our top favorite DIY that anyone can do in absolutely no time and with minimal effort. If you have anything to add to your home, these ideas are the best!