Who Is the Fastest Living Being in the World?
There are numerous living beings on earth that are fast in speed and some are fast in mind. You might have been thinking that human beings are the best, is it? Technically, it is not. Look no further and know it all that who the fastest living being in the world is.
- An average person can walk up to 3mph by 5kph. It is not that much. But still, there are some of the animals that are slower than the human. For instance, insects they walk by 0,8mph by 1, 4kph.
- The average person can run to the 15mph and that is not just a run, but an average jog for the person. A lizard can match up with this speed.
- The running speed of the average person is 28mph by 45kph. This is a speed that a person wants to compete in an Olympics. A grizzling bear can compete with this speed.
- If a person is on a bicycle that has an average speed of 40mph without the motor. The person can leave dogs, wolves, bears, cats, and more behind.
- But the speed 40mph cannot be enough to beat lions, tigers, or African grass horses. They can run by 50mph by ease.
- Did you just forget the Cheetah? You cannot beat the fastest animal with 75mph. So, if you use a jet car you probably can win the race.
- In water, the eels or starfish are the slowest. In water, an average person can swim up to 8mph by 13kph.