8 Main Differences Between Men and Women
Do you agree with the fact that "Men are from Mars, and women are from Venus"? Whether yes or no, there are still some differences between men and women. Have a look at some of these.
- The first difference is that women usually get dressed from top to bottom like a shirt or blouse first and then skirt (say), but men wear the bottom first and then the top.
- A recent study conducted by the neuroscientist that, the men are better at directions than the women. Whether it is to explain the direction or to get any.
- A study by University of Glasgow Hertfordshire Leeds has concluded that women are better at multitasking than men. A game was played by both the sexes and they found multitasking did not affect the performance of women much.
- It has been scientifically proven that women can differentiate more color spectrum than men.
- A group of scientists has concluded that women have a better smelling sense than men. It is a reason why most of the women love flowers.
- It is seen that a man can perform tasks better if they have sleep deprivation. A woman cannot handle much of sleep deprivation. They become less accurate and less effective.
- Most of the women can get drunk with alcohol than a man.
- Man and a woman shake hands in a certain way. Most of the men shake and move hands in a friendly or maintain the posture. But the women do not usually move their hands.