Places You Should Never Swim In (Even If You Want To)
There is a number of places in this world where you can swim complete safety and many of the lifeguards are keeping an eye on you so that you would not mess up. Once you have learned how to swim you probably would like to swim everywhere. But here are some places where you better not even if you wish to.
Do you love your life? Then caution alert: do not swim in these places.
- Who does not know about sinkholes? But here in the water, there are blue holes that are dangerous and do not possess a reputation. These are structural holes, which are alike tunnel from inside and nobody knows where that opens to.
- The famous Laguna Caliente is located in Costa Rica and the water that is in there is a result of Bhojas Volcano. Now imagine how deadly it would be? It would have such poisonous particles as a volcano would have.
- The third on the deadliest list is 'Nyiragongo Crater's Lava Lake'. The surrounding of the lake is an active volcano and the recent eruption took place in 2002. The lake is not a safe place to dive in.
- The famous and beautiful looking Pink Lake, no it's not fake! It is for real. The Hiller lake is situated in Western Australia is certainly pink as of pink color is. It is pink due to the chemicals. DO NOT SWIM!
- Other than these, do not swim in any of the lakes or so that is colorful.