Hacks every guy should know
Being a guy in today's world is not easy. You always have to be prepared enough for sudden social plans, or that morning rush hour while you're getting ready for office, or there is a chance that you live alone and hate those household chores. There's no need to fret anymore because 5-Minute Crafys video has got you covered with some quick tips and tricks that you will absolutely love.
- Razor burns? No more! While shaving, always wash your razor blade with hot water after every stroke. Use cold water to wash your face after shaving and apply a soothing after-shave lotion.
- Forgot to iron your shirt? Just spray some water on the shirt and use a hairdryer to get all those annoying wrinkles out.
- There's an easy trick to get rid of wrinkles on shirt overnight. Just spread the shirt under your mattress and have a good night's sleep. Your shirt will be ready to wear in the morning.
- A simple tip to make clothes last longer: don't dry your clothes, just hang your clothes to get them air-dried instead.
- Blow-drying your hair? Dry them upside down for instant added volume.
- Tired of faded jeans? Wash your jeans inside out to protect their color.
- If your belt is not staying together, you can fasten it together using a bobby pin.
- Hate those tears while cutting onions? Just chew a piece of gum when you're cutting onions and say goodbye to those tears!
- For the oddest and toughest stains, apply salt on the stain and rub it gently for one to two minutes. Let it soak in lukewarm water for some time and voila!
- Throw in a small amount of baking soda in your shoes to prevent smelly shoes. It also prevents fungal infections!
We hope these tips and tricks help you out in your daily life. These are our favorite ten hacks for daily life. This is not it. Subscribe for some more interesting stuff!