Incredible Science Facts You Probably Didn't Learn At School
It is true that the school might do not teach you all. There are certain things which you have to learn for yourself. Some might are dainty some are extra lengthy. But nevertheless, a learning is learning. Here are some of the incredible science facts that you probably did not learn at school. Have a look!
- You must have heard about the "center of the earth" but have you ever heard of "journey to the center of the earth"? There are certain obstacles to which you have to cross to go to the center of the earth. Dig down to 6, 381, 00 meters and you will have the earth's core. To get there you may pass by ancient underground cities, deepest subway station, permafrost in Yakutia, tautonia gold mine, and more.
- Teachers must have told you that the sea is deep. But do you know how deep? The highest dig to the sea is recorded as of 11034 meters.
- Do you know about the journey of the speed of light? A standard rocket can cover a distance to the moon in 1, 28 seconds. To a Mars in 4, 46 minutes. This journey to the Milky Way can get up to 30,000 years.
- In this study, add a little more you can build as high as of 4000 meters.
- The scientists have studied that you can go to a level of 384, 400, 00 meters, as highest recorded till now.
- The elephant can live up to 80 years.