Rare Facts About Sleep And Why We Need Blankets
Do you understand the fact that why do you always need to sleep? The bizarre fact that you just lie down and sleep. Why is that? It is true that whenever do we sleep we dream and at the time, we dream big. For instance, the famous periodic table was made all because Dimitri Mendeleev saw it in the dream.
Here are the top facts about sleep:
- The stage call REM or Rapid Eye Moment is the stage when we are at our deepest sleep stage, but our eyes do move because it constantly does.
- The hallucinations, happen when your body muscles are disabled and your eyes are open. An average person can experience this at least once in their life.
- Who says you can dream once out of the womb only? Babies under the womb do have dreams but there no visual pictures but only tactical and auditory dreams.
- The spin of yours can stretches when you are sleeping, not a much, but a little. It means that when you get up in the morning it is more likely that you will be a bit taller than usual.
- It is said that "lack of sleep often leads the gain weight" and it is because if your body does not sleep properly; you lack energy and resultant you would eat more to compensate for the energy.
Why do we need blankets? It is not because we feel cold or so, it is because we feel safe under the blankets. The sleep without blankets can get harder and a person may feel irritated during the sleep.