Amazing Things You Did Before You Were Born
Whether it is thumb sucking or anything else, we do start it under the womb. Do you know there are many other things that you can do when you are not even born. Do you wish to what are those? Then keep scrolling.
- Within the 9 weeks of development under the womb, a baby's mouth is developed. A baby tastes and feel what a mom is having. In the 15th week, a baby can differentiate sweet to sour and whenever a mom is craving for something it is the baby who is actually craving for it.
- In the 12th week of the development, the babies start sucking the thumb. If a child does that it is a sign of healthy development.
- Week 32 or earlier than that, the babies start their life cycle. They start dreaming and it is a positive sign. Adding to that, at this time child can yawn too.
- At the final trimester of the pregnancy it is more likely to be seen that mommies play "twinkle twinkle", it is because a baby can distinguish between the tunes and the voices.
- A silent cry can be generated at the stage of the 28th week. Researches did this research with a low audible sound. It happens because the woman might be sad or so.
- A baby does pee in the womb, this might be disgusting but it is true. This is a healthy sign.
- You probably cannot breathe underwater now, but before that, you used to live under water.