The World's Only 7-Star Hotel Inside
Say you are on a vacation and you have decided to be on the best 5-star hotel on this planet. How about to stay at the 5-star hotel and feels like 7-star? Yes, you guessed it right. It is the Burj Al Arab, which means "the Arabain hotel". A famous press releaser stayed and commented on a hotel and named it as a 7-star because of its amenities and services.
The Burj Al Arab is been voted as the best of all to date. Here is why it is best.
- The Burj Al Arab was finished in 1999 and it took exactly 5 years to construct this masterpiece. It has been made by the finest architects. They have made it in a way that makes it unique and amazing.
- The reason why the hotel took too long to construct is that it is constructed on an artificial island.
- The design of the hotel is inspired by the sail of the ship that makes it unique and distinctive.
- The top roof of the hotel has a helipad that is for the private visitors or the communicators.
- Once you have booked the room in it. A Rolls Royce with a chauffeur will be waiting for you if you are riding by road.
- When entered into the hotel you will see the amazing Statuario Marble, which is a complete distraction.
- The steel of the hotels is covering with 24-carat gold leaves.
- You will have a butler too.
- The suites are too big and all are inspired by the culture of Dubai.